We can help you develop structure for your project!
Tell us about your situation.
- Do you have access to land?
- Do you have Government or Corporate assistance?
- Are you exploring the potential economic/social/environmental benefits of
How we can help
- Feasibility Studies
- We can produce preliminary "go - no go" economic feasibility opinions
for your project. These can be simple three to five page documents
based upon phone interviews and general input from you and your associates.
We can also perform more comprehensive analysis based upon site visits and
meetings with the principal parties involved with your project.
- Action Plans
- We can assist you in developing a targeted "Action Plan" that gets your
project moving in the right direction immediately. Examples of
immediate actions include:
- 1. Test plots if you haven't
already started them.
- 2. Business plan development,
including assistance with editing, and key components. We can also
assist with grant writing, and investor proposals.
- We can interact with engineering, environmental, and financial
considerations to provide you with the best chance for project timeliness.
We can assume consultative or project management responsibilities, depending
on your needs.